maandag 27 februari 2017

Clash royale ladder deck

Kept up-to-date for the current meta. Best Ladder Deck to Get to Legendary Arena 11. Ranked and updated regularly.


The last day of every season I save the best decks I see from the _TOP100_ of my country. Now that the meta has become more stable, I think .

Below are the decks being used by the players at the top of the ladder. Cette semaine, on vous propose une liste Lavaloon qui ne fait pas dans la dentelle. What people played last on Ladder — not what is on their profile. It would be recommended for you to use cheaper mortar decks in ladder games. Ihr wollt wissen, was in der Ladder funktioniert oder einfach mal ein anderes Deck ausprobieren?


Wir erklären euch hier einige populäre und . Clash Royale : Deck Lavaloon top ladder. I used this deck to climb from to 10.

Strategy The alternative deck could be: Golem, Zap, Fireball . Updated for competitive play and Quick on how to play each CR Deck. Today lets go over this Royal Giant deck that is working. Collect and level up your cards, build your battle decks , and devise . You can use these decks to climb the ladder and . All these amazing new cards changed your deck when you first got them. A player can change his deck between battles.


I finally got the miner from my shop with gold I have put aside for the longest . Top Ladder Grand Challenge Deck museum Interesting non-meta 2vdecks. Ultimate Ladder Deck Guide! Balloon Executioner Tornado Deck LIVE Ladder Gameplay. If you got other good decks feel free to post it in the Community Section with the Deckbuilder :). I made this deck myself for the new meta to counter all the xbow hunter.


I'm at KTwith a maxed ladder deck. Playing devils advocate. In order to upgrade my deck further I have to wait months till KT11.

We show you the latest and best clash royale arena decks every meta.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts